domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2022

LAIKA / COME A LITTLE CLOSER . 2012.


 

Calidad Mp3 320 Kbps.

TRACKS :

01. And how I hoped for your love
02. It's easy to remember
03. So I love you
04. Divine
05. Loving you
06. If you still the same afterwards, it wasn't love
07. The music that makes me dance
08. Go away little boy
09. When love was you and me
10. Wild is the wind
11. Being me

MUSICOS :

Vocals : Laika
Alto Flute – Elisabeth Mann*
Bass – Rufus Reid
Bass Clarinet – Meryl Abt*
Bass Trombone – Mike Davis*
Cello – Anja Wood, Dave Eggar
Cornet – Graham Haynes (pistas: 9 11)
Flugelhorn – Roy Hargrove (pistas: 1, 3, 7)
French Horn – Stuart Rose
Piano – Danny Grissett
Trumpet – Ambrose Akinmusire (pistas: 2, 5, 8), Roy Hargrove (pistas: 10)
Viola – Lois Martin, Louise Schulman.

💙💙💙💙💙



No hay comentarios: