miércoles, 20 de enero de 2021

STING / THE SOUL CAGES (Expanded Edition) . 1991.


 

Calidad FLAC.

TRACKS :

01. Island Of Souls
02. All This Time
03. Mad About You
04. Jeremiah Blues (Part 1)
05. Why Should I Cry For You
06. Saint Agnes And The Burning Train
07. The Wild Wild Sea
08. The Soul Cages
09. When The Angels Fall

Bonus tracks :

10. I Miss You Kate (Instrumental) – From the ‘All This Time’ CD single
11. Come Down In Time* Elton John cover from the Two Rooms album
12. Tempted (Live)* – From the ‘Mad About You’ CD single
13. Ne Me Quitte Pas (Live)* From the ‘Why Should I Cry For You ‘ CD single
14. Oo La La Hugh* From the ‘Soul Cages’ CD single
15. Mad About You (Original Remix)* -From the ‘Mad About You’ US promo CD single
16. Mad About You (Remix Edit)* From the ‘Mad About You’ US promo CD single
17. Mad About You (12" Remix) * From the ‘Mad About You’ US promo CD single
18, Mad About You (Italian Version) From the ‘Why Should I Cry For You ‘ Japanese CD single
19. Why Should I Cry For You (Spanish Version) From the ‘Why Should I Cry For You ‘ Japanese CD single
20. Why Should I Cry For You (Extended Mix) From the ‘Why Should I Cry For You ‘ Japanese CD single
21. The Soul Cages (Edit) From the ‘Soul Cages’ CD single
22. All This Time (Edit) From various All This Time singles, including the 7"

* Not Previously Available Digitally.

💙💙💙💙






No hay comentarios: