miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

DAVID SANBORN / PROMISE ME THE MOON . 1977.

Calidad FLAC

TRACKS :

01. "Promise Me the Moon" (Danny Kortchmar) 3:58
02. "Benjamin" (James Taylor) 1:29
03. "Stranger's Arms" (Kortchmar) 4:20
04. "Heart Lake" (Mark Egan) 5:19
05. "The Rev" (Hiram Bullock) 3:54
06. "We Fool Ourselves" (Bullock) 5:12
07. "Morning Salsa" (Herb Bushler, Rosalinda De Leon) 6:05
08. "The Legend of Cheops" (Victor Lewis) 6:34

MUSICOS :

David Sanborn: Alto Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone, Lyricon
Hiram Bullock: Guitars, Vocals
Rosalinda de Leon: Keyboards
Mark Egan: Bass
Victor Lewis: Drums
Jumma Santos: Percussion
Christine Faith, Hamish Stuart, Lani Groves and Kat McCord: Additiona Vocals

💙💙💙💙


PART 1.

PART 2.

part 1.

part 2.

2 comentarios:

newnativemark dijo...

Hello. I appreciate that you are providing us with music which is difficult to find... but I cannot download anything from you without your procedure forcing me to add a browser extension. I don't know why you think this is a good idea, but I'm not going to simply add software that I am not familiar with.

I hope you change that.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

pepejazzy dijo...

Hi Mark,you dont have to install anything mate .....I think they are 3 emerging windows just close all of then ,don´t even wait untill they show on your screen,just close them down,then open the ouio page again and you got it,take 30 seconds.Saludos,PPJZZ.