jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

ALLAN HOLDSWORTH & GORDON BECK / THE THINGS YOU SEE & SUNBIRD . 1979.

Calidad FLAC
TRACKS :

The Things You See :

01 - Golden Lakes
02 - Stop Fiddlin'
03 - The Things You See
04 - Diminished Responsability
05 - She's Lookin', I'm Cookin'
06 - At The Edge
07 - Up Country

Sunbird :

08 - The Gathering
09 - Halfway House
10 - Sunbird
11 - Second Summer

MUSICOS :

Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals – Allan Holdsworth
Piano, Electric Piano [Fender] – Gordon Beck

💙💙💙💙💙



5 comentarios:

peskypesky dijo...

Your new links only lead to malware and viruses for me. I'v tried with three different browsers. You might need to find a new way to share files.

pepejazzy dijo...

Hi Peskyx2 I think is something I didn't do or something that has to be done......for me they work perfect....is only 2 captcha and two emerging windows and then the link ....I use Avaast free antivirus and there are no warnings of viruses.....I will pass you the direct link if the problem persist for you ok?? Saludos PPJZZ.

peskypesky dijo...

Hmm. Just tied again, and when I press "get link" I just get lots of weird webpages that want to install viruses or malware.

pepejazzy dijo...

Direct links :

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/XdbnWFsa/file.html

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/8vu19mzu/file.html

Saludos,PPJZZ.

peskypesky dijo...

THANK YOU! :)