sábado, 13 de agosto de 2016

HELEN MERRILL / DREAM OF YOU . 1956.

Calidad Mp3 320 Kbps

TRACKS :

01. People Will Say We're In Love
02. By Myself
03. Any Place I Hang My Hat Is Home
04. I've Never Seen
05. A New Town Is Blue Town
06. He Was Too Good To Me
07. You're Lucky To Me
08. Where Flamingos Fly
09. Dream Of You
10. I'm A Fool To Want You
11. I'm Just A Lucky So And So
12. Troubled Waters
13. Alone Together (master take)
14. Alone Together (alternate take)
15. Glad To Be Unhappy
16. This Is My Night To Cry
17. How's The World Treating You (alternate take)
18. How's The World Treating You (master take)

MUSICOS :

Helen Merrill - vocals
Oscar Pettiford - double bass
Hank Jones - piano
John LaPorta - clarinet, alto saxophone
Joe Morello - drums
Jerome Richardson - flute, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone
Barry Galbraith - guitar
Janet Putnam - harp
Danny Bank - baritone saxophone
Joe Bennett - trombone
Jimmy Cleveland
Art Farmer - trumpet
Louis Mucci - trumpet
Gil Evans - arranger, conductor




No hay comentarios: