lunes, 18 de marzo de 2024

STEVE LUKATHER / BRIDGES . 2023.


 Calidad FLAC.

TRACKS :

01. Far from Over
02. Not My Kind of People
03. Someone
04. All Forevers Must End
05. When I See You Again
06. Take My Love
07. Burning Bridges
08. I'll Never Know

MUSICOS :

Steve Lukather – guitars (all tracks), bass (tracks 3, 5), piano (track 4), lead vocals (all tracks)
Trev Lukather – guitars (track 1), bass (track 1), background vocals (track 1), synths (track 1)
Joseph Williams – background vocals (all tracks), synths (tracks 1, 2, 6), keyboards (tracks 3–5, 7, 8), percussion (tracks 3, 4, 7)
David Paich – keyboards (tracks 2, 3, 5, 7, 8)
Steve Maggiora – keyboards (track 6), background vocals (track 6)
Leland Sklar – bass (tracks 2, 4, 7)
Jorgen Carlsson – bass (tracks 6, 8)
Simon Phillips – drums (tracks 1, 2, 5, 7)
Shannon Forrest – drums (tracks 3, 4, 6, 8)

💙💙💙💙💙




2 comentarios:

Cri dijo...

Ola Pepejazzy,

the second link points to deposit-files but to a wrong archive, not Lukather. Please check and maybe you will find the time to correct it. Muchas gracias!

Cri dijo...

I tried another browser and the first link, all is fine for me now.