domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2016

RON CARTER & VITORIA MALDONADO / BRASIL L.I.K.E. 2016.

Calidad Mp3 320 Kbps

TRACKS :

01. They Can't Take That Away from Me
02. There Will Never Be Another You
03. Night and Day
04. I Only Have Eyes for You
05. How High the Moon
06. Adoro O Teu Sorriso
07. All of Me
08. Que Reste-T-Il De Nos Amours (I Wish You Love)
09. Georgia on My Mind
10. Someone to Light up My Life
11. Lugar Comum
12. Because You Make Me Dream
13. Saudade

MUSICOS :

Vitoria Maldonado : Voz (Vocals)
Ron Carter Quartet:

Ron Carter: baixo acústico (bass); 
Renee Rosnes: piano; 
Rolando Morales-Matos: percussão (percussion); 
Payton Crossley: bateria (drums)

with special guests:  

Roberto Menescal (guitar); 
Marcos Mincov (English horn); 
Toninho Ferragutti (accordion); 
Omar Izar (harmonica);
Randy Brecker (flugelhorn);
Proveta (alto sax)
Ruria Duprat’s ‘Brasilian Orchestra’






No hay comentarios: