lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

BILL EVANS / EMPATHY & PIKE´S PEAK . 1961-62 . (Editado en 2012)

Calidad FLAC

TRACKS :

01 The Washington Twist
02 Danny Boy
03 Let’s Go Back To The Waltz
04 With A Song In My Heart
05 Goodbye
06 I Believe In You

New York, August 20, 1962.
Original recording produced by Creed Taylor.

PERSONNEL: 

BILL EVANS: PIANO, 
MONTY BUDWIG: BASS, 
SHELLY MANNE: DRUMS

BONUS ALBUM: Pike’s Peak

Recorded: New York, January 27, 1961

07 Why Not 
08 In A Sentimental Mood
09 Vierd Blues
10 Bésame Mucho
11 Wild Is The Wind

Dave Pike: vibes, 
Bill Evans: piano, 
Herbie lewis: bass, 
Walter Perkins: drums

Bonus track:

12 Goodbye [Quartet Version]

Cannonball Adderley: Alto sax,
Bill Evans: piano,
Percy Heath: bass, 
Connie Kay: drums

Total Time: 77:13




BILLEVANSEMPATHYPIKESPEAK.part1.rar

BILLEVANSEMPATHYPIKESPEAK.part2.rar

BILLEVANSEMPATHYPIKESPEAK.part3.rar

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi,
just found your wonderful blog and I'm still breethless when fining all your great shares, and so I start with big thanks for Bill Evans, one of my all-time-favorite playing Jazz Piano.
Woody

pepejazzy dijo...

Hi Woody,Welcome to the blogg.I agree with you ,For me Bill Evans is,undoubetly,the best Jazz piano player ever.....This realese become a bit of a surprise for me because I didn´t have "Pike´s Peak"before,which I´m enyoing now....Thanks for the kind comments.Saludos,PPJZZ.

neil dijo...

Haven't visited for a while, pepejazzy; so delighted to find this. Many thanks...

pepejazzy dijo...

Hi Neil,long time no see....I was also delighted about this album specially when I discover the work of Dave Pike whom I did´nt Know before.Thanks for passing by.Saludos,PPJZZ.

Otis Foster dijo...

I haven't come by in a while either, and am thrilled to find Pike's Peak.

Thnx

Otis