lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

BILL EVANS / EMPATHY & PIKE´S PEAK . 1961-62 . (Editado en 2012)

Calidad FLAC

TRACKS :

01 The Washington Twist
02 Danny Boy
03 Let’s Go Back To The Waltz
04 With A Song In My Heart
05 Goodbye
06 I Believe In You

New York, August 20, 1962.
Original recording produced by Creed Taylor.

PERSONNEL: 

BILL EVANS: PIANO, 
MONTY BUDWIG: BASS, 
SHELLY MANNE: DRUMS

BONUS ALBUM: Pike’s Peak

Recorded: New York, January 27, 1961

07 Why Not 
08 In A Sentimental Mood
09 Vierd Blues
10 Bésame Mucho
11 Wild Is The Wind

Dave Pike: vibes, 
Bill Evans: piano, 
Herbie lewis: bass, 
Walter Perkins: drums

Bonus track:

12 Goodbye [Quartet Version]

Cannonball Adderley: Alto sax,
Bill Evans: piano,
Percy Heath: bass, 
Connie Kay: drums

Total Time: 77:13




BILLEVANSEMPATHYPIKESPEAK.part1.rar

BILLEVANSEMPATHYPIKESPEAK.part2.rar

BILLEVANSEMPATHYPIKESPEAK.part3.rar

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi,
just found your wonderful blog and I'm still breethless when fining all your great shares, and so I start with big thanks for Bill Evans, one of my all-time-favorite playing Jazz Piano.
Woody

pepejazzy dijo...

Hi Woody,Welcome to the blogg.I agree with you ,For me Bill Evans is,undoubetly,the best Jazz piano player ever.....This realese become a bit of a surprise for me because I didn´t have "Pike´s Peak"before,which I´m enyoing now....Thanks for the kind comments.Saludos,PPJZZ.

neil dijo...

Haven't visited for a while, pepejazzy; so delighted to find this. Many thanks...

pepejazzy dijo...

Hi Neil,long time no see....I was also delighted about this album specially when I discover the work of Dave Pike whom I did´nt Know before.Thanks for passing by.Saludos,PPJZZ.

Otis Foster dijo...

I haven't come by in a while either, and am thrilled to find Pike's Peak.

Thnx

Otis

Anónimo dijo...

¡Magnifico disco! Bill Evans para mi gusto el mejor pianista de Jazz. Un descubrimiento Dave Pike. PPjazz gracias por este jazz solo o con leche, le alegra la vida a uno.